We have large paddocks overlooking distant hay fields and forested hills. Depending on availability, boarders may choose either a one-acre paddock suitable for two horses, or group turnout on approximately 25 acres of grass pasture.
- stall horses are turned out at 8:00 a.m. and brought into the barn one hour before dark
- year-round outdoor board is also available
- during warm summer months all horses are outdoors 24/7, but we’re happy to accommodate each boarder’s specific needs, when necessary
- group turnout pasture has a small spring-fed pond where the horses enjoy bathing on hot summer days
- full stall board includes blankets on and off, morning and evening
- all paddocks have heated automatic livestock waterers and run-in shelters — bedded with straw in winter
- fencing throughout the property is four-strand ElectroBraid on wooden posts and is regularly monitored for safety