Our large, heated viewing room was built in 2013, as part of the indoor arena construction project. It’s quickly become a cozy spot for friendly conversation and companionship. Boarders are welcome to enjoy a hot drink, bring a packed lunch, or just relax and recharge.
- large comfortable sofa and a blanket to warm your lap
- an electric fireplace creates a warm, cozy atmosphere
- four comfortable bar stools overlook the indoor arena
- 4-piece dinette set with a view of horses in a nearby paddock
- a beautiful kitchenette with hot & cold water, microwave, full-sized refrigerator / freezer, and kettle
- the kitchen is stocked with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, pop, bottled water, and there’s even a shelf for your personal coffee mug